Image Map

Love & Marriage & Babies

When. How. Why.

As many of you know, the hubby and I got married this past August.  It was a glorious day!  Our move to Greece from London was a huge factor in having the wedding we (maybe I?) really wanted and to also start thinking about settling down and having a family (in hindsight, this looks like it may not have been the best of ideas but that's a story for another time).

We haven't taken our honeymoon yet partly because we have just started new jobs and partly because of lack of money so we're planning to do this in March.  My freelance job ends in February so once the honeymoon is over in March, anything could happen!  Whilst we're talking about moving to another country in this time I'm also secretly thinking this might be a good time to start thinking about starting a family.  Despite the fact that we don't know what country we'll be in, that we don't have a home of our own and that I don't have a full-time job!

My question to you is: how long after your wedding did you wait until you started thinking about babies?  How "settled" were you when you finally did decide to take the plunge?

I'm worried that the future seems so uncertain right now.  The only thing I AM certain about is that I want to have children quite soon.

I'm troubled.  Just like this baby.  Found on Pinterest.

*****