Image Map

Londontown

aka The Big Smoke.

The hubby and I are taking a short trip on over to London until Sunday evening.  He's got his thesis interview on Friday and I thought it would be a good opportunity to tag along and check in on my UK colleagues (and do a bit of Top Shop raiding).  

Funny thing is, this is going to be the first time we'll be going abroad as husband and wife.  With the honeymoon delayed until May, this is our mini-moon.  And the even funnier thing is that we're going to the exact place where we first met.  The little Surrey town of Egham where doth lie the gorgeous, Harry Potter-esque university that is Royal Holloway.  I am class of '06 and he is class of '07 (if you don't count the PhD).  I am actually really looking forward to it.

Tower Bridge.  Photo from Pictorymag.com

The London Eye and Big Ben.  Photo from Pictorymag.com

Top Shop

Royal Holloway.  Most of the rooms are dorms and I spent my first year in this building.

 Until next week, folks!  Have a fabulous weekend.

*****

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter