Image Map

A Sad Day Indeed

SOB!

From We Heart It

Today, I received a call which confirmed my biggest fears.  My MacBook is broken.  It can be repaired but it will take at least another week.  With my leaving for work in London on Sunday, the thought of going over there sans laptop is devastating.  My whole life (not to mention all of my work) is on that precious piece of technology.  And with no internet in our new flat and now no laptop, what am I to do?!

Many people would be grateful for the unexpected increase in free time.  I have decided to CHOOSE  to be one of these people!

And this is what I plan to do with me newly acquired free time and I will look exactly like this while I'm doing it:

Found on We Heart It

If you were suddenly given an unexpected amount of free time, what would you do with it dear bloggers?

*****

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!