Image Map

Maria Loves...Cupcakes and Snow-Capped Mountains

It's oh so cold!

I'm having a bit of a dry week in terms of blogging, lovely readers.  I fear I may be losing my mojo.  I'm going to accept that this is only a phase as I am determined to get through this.

In the meantime, some lovely links I've come across:

Have a burning question?  The Coquette at Dear Coke Talk will set you straight.  Hilarious.

Elsie at A Beautiful Mess has come up with genius suggestions to get the most out of your favourite cupcake recipe.

Magnetic nailpolish?! Well, I'll say!


2012: Day 12.  Snow-capped mountains in Athens

In other news - check out the crazy snow at the top of the mountain across the way!  It is that cold.  Excuse the poor quality.  I had to zoom in on my iPhone and we all know how crap it makes pictures look.

Hope you're all having a fabulous week and that you've got lots of goodies planned for the weekend!

*****

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!