Image Map

10 Things: Katie from Running on Happiness

She is probably one of the most stunning bloggers out there with a positivity that will have you beaming all week.  There's no way you'll leave Katie's blog, Running on Happiness, without a huge smile on your face, an incredible desire to have her style you or a hankering to ask her for photography tips .  Her photos from her recent trip to Costa Rica with her husband will make you SWOON!

Katie's 10 Things...


Hi my name is Katie, and I write the blog Running on Happiness.   And I thank Maria for having me guest post for her!  We count the endless ways we love those we admire.  But rarely, do we ever take a moment to reflect on the things we love about ourselves.  To be honest, I kind of found this difficult to write, as I pondered the question, "What do I love about myself?"  It might be easier to list things that I don't.  But that's the natural critic in me.  So, without adieu, here are ten things that I do love:

1.  I love that I am the daughter to two amazing parents, and have a wonderful family and friends.  I am truly blessed when it comes to the people in my life.

2.  I love that I know God and that I have felt him in the deepest part of my heart.

3.  My self-confidence.  It took me a long time to figure it out, but eventually, I found it.  Now, I am able to feel comfortable in my own skin and be who I am without hesitation or fear of not being liked.

4.  My ability to take criticism and to learn from it.  I live with the knowledge that I want to be a better person, and in order to do that, I need help.
 
5.  My smile.  I think it's my favorite feature.

6.  My metabolism, which has allowed me to eat whatever I want, whenever I want.  Most people hate me for this. 

7.  I am naturally athletic, which has allowed me to excel in many things.

8.  My spontaneity.  I'm pretty easy going in the fact that I don't require plans.

9.  I think I have a good balance between being a girly-girl, yet not being afraid to get my hands dirty.

10.  I love my appreciation for life and the world around me.  Sometimes, I feel as though I see the world as a child - in awe of everything around me.  I try to not take all the beauty for granted.

So, there you have it!  What do you love about yourself?  Do you count the ways?

*****

Thank you so much for taking part Katie!

Follow Katie on Bloglovin and Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Hey Maria! I'm new to your blog but I'm glad I found it. This series is beautiful and inspiring! I'm reading through the older posts. Such a great idea <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!