Image Map

Oh, Life...


You are such a funny, funny thing. I don't think I've ever been busier than since I've been pregnant. My pregnancy is not entirely how I'd imagined it: leisurely days, coffees with friends, daydreaming about life with this little man.

I'm not going to get into the details but it's just funny when life throws curve balls at you.  But it only does so because it thinks you can take it. Or do I, alone, think I can take it and have ended up making a terrible, terrible mistake....

Time will tell. But I don't tend to make too many mistakes in life. I've never regretted a decision. Things have somehow always worked out for me.

So, I'll be staying true to my character and ploughing on through. It's always hard in the beginning, anyway.

What has the past month looked like for you?

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!