Image Map

4 Weeks


Buy print on Etsy
We hit the 4 week mark today. This little man entered our lives in a funny little whirlwind, and here we are, 4 weeks later and I can't imagine what my life was like before Henry. I'd thought I'd be getting these weird moments where I'd look at him and wonder who and what this strange little person is doing in my home (like I often do with my husband!) but funnily, that has yet to happen. I feel a closeness to this little dude that I've never felt with anyone before. I feel like I've always been a mother.

And there I was, almost a year ago, wondering and questioning whether I would ever develop maternal feelings. I had these doubts right up until the last stages of my pregnancy. But the minute he showed up, that all went out the window. 

He is so loved and we are so deeply loved up!

P.S. I'm not sure how many posts it will take before I stop gushing!

Did you ever have doubts about your maternal instincts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!