Image Map

For The Love of the Maxi Dress



Summer 2013 Maxi Dresses


Miss Selfridge flower dress, €50 / Floral print dress, €27 / VILA beach dress, €38 / Paprika tribal print dress, €12 / Jersey knit dress, €42 / John Lewis stripe maxi dress, €46 / DKNY mesh dress, €530 / H&M dress, €30 / Orange dress, €71

Now that summer is well and truly here, I'm on a serious maxi dress kick. Why don't I own more maxi dresses? Why aren't my hangers bowing down by the weight of them? Seriously, they are the perfect summer attire. Especially for someone like myself (ie. a new mother) with a fair few newly acquired lumps and bumps to hide.

It really doesn't take much to make a maxi dress look good. They're breezy and sexy, and when worn with the right accessories, can make you look super stylish and put together. Wear them with a pair of wedges and you're looking at supermodel levels of awesome.

I'm on the hunt for some good'uns, and until I find them I'm lusting after the beauties above. Can you believe how affordable most of them are?

What's your summer wardrobe staple?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!