Image Map

Happy Weekend (Plus: Thoughts on Keeping an Editorial Calendar)

Made using the A Beautiful Mess photo app

Happy Friday, everyone!

What have you got planned for the weekend? We're taking Henry to the island of Aegina to visit with his Grandpa who lives over there. His house is stunning (and his pool, even more so) so it's always a treat heading out there. We can't wait to see what Henry thinks of it!

On a separate note, I'm thinking of starting an editorial calendar for this here blog. I love writing, but I find I have very little time for it, what with the new baby and all. I don't want writing to disappear completely from my life so I was hoping an editorial calendar will help keep me motivated and organised.

Do you guys keep an editorial calendar? Does it work for you?

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!