Image Map

All Quiet On This Front




It's been a little quiet around here lately. I've started working full swing now which leaves me very little time to write. This here blog has gradually turned into a month-by-month rundown of what Henry's getting up to. And I think that's fine for now.

When I'm not working, we've been enjoying (eventful!) trips to the motherland (my family's home island of Chios) and quiet days at home. We're enjoying watching the season change and to be honest, I'm very happy for this heat to disappear. We've also booked a trip to London in December to visit the UK side of the family and I can't wait! London during Christmas is just the absolute best! We can't wait to take Henry to all of the museums and to Winter Wonderland.


So much to look forward to!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!