Image Map

When Do You Blog?

Print available to purchase from Etsy here.

Admittedly, I haven't been doing much blogging lately.  However, it is something I enjoy and I try to make time for in my day

I find that some of my most inspired and motivated moments are in the morning. So whenever I do have a relatively eventless start to the day, this is when the blogging magic happens. I say magic because if you blink, you'll miss it.  If I leave it until any other time of the day, life, work and Henry just get in the way. But what a cute distraction, eh?

I often wonder, when reading the blogs of awesome moms (Taza of Rockstar Diaries being one of them), when do they have time to blog when they've got not one, but two (in the case of Taza) very mobile, very curious, very excitable toddlers in the house. I have huge admiration for these women!

In an ideal world, I'd wake up nice and early, bright-eyed, bushy-tailed, coffee in hand, ready to tackle this blank page with the wittiest of words and the prettiest of photos.

Here's to wishful thinking.

Whether you've got little ones or not, I'd love to know how and when you fit blogging into your day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!