Image Map

Having a Wonderful Weekend

It's been a pretty good week. Mainly because we had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner at my Aunt's house and we also got to see my dad and his wife on Tuesday. We're super excited also because we're flying to London next week to visit Matt's family. I can't wait to see Henry playing with all his cousins! We've been looking forward to this since we booked our flights back in August.

Today we've just been chilling and getting ready to put up the Christmas tree and all the decorations. I can't wait to celebrate Henry's first Christmas! And I'm so super excited that my sister will be here too.

We have such wonderful families, lovely homes and with this tiny little bun in the oven currently, I feel I have so much to be grateful for.

Hope you're having lovely weekends too!
_________________________________________________________________

On a separate note, I'm SO pleased for my friends Katie & Reuben of House of Humble for winning a trip to New York at the Voices of 2013 event in Australia! I can't think of a couple that deserves it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!