Image Map

Deck the Halls...



Christmas is here! What a happy time of year!

The tree is up, the lights are lit, the cinnamon-scented candles are out and the Christmas baking has begun. We are totally ready to take on the holiday season. We had lots of fun decorating the Christmas tree yesterday. We put some classic Christmas songs on and dug right in. Henry even helped to hang some of the baubles.

I'm so excited for Henry's first Christmas and I can't wait to start new family traditions. I had every intention of actually making our advent calendar this year, but I got too lazy and bought a Cadbury's Chocolate one instead. Chocolate is always a good idea.

Money is tight this year, so I'd really like to hand make my gifts. Maybe make something using family photos. Anyone have any ideas? I'm all ears!

Hope you're having a lovely December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!